The emerging bioeconomy is moving from research niche to market norm and Europe needs to maintain its current global leadership.
The conference will focus on the need to have a sustainable and circular bioeconomy to enhance the transition in a changed EU policy context and towards a new environmental, social and economic reality. It will also set the scene for the start of the discussion about synergetic actions across different priority areas:
• support strategic research and innovation, and strengthen support for education and training,
• upscale the bio-based sectors, mobilise investments, support the creation of markets, develop better monitoring,
• encourage the adoption, update and coherence of national and regional Bioeconomy Strategies throughout Europe with citizens engagement,
• strengthen the understanding and resilience of land and sea ecosystems,
• monitoring and assessment of bioeconomy development
Registration is now open.
Registration is on “first come first served” basis. Please register by 17 October 2018.
Venue: Charlemagne building, Brussels
Powered by WPeMatico