The UNIVERSITY OF JAÉN (Spain) is located in the province of Jaén (Andalusian Region), which is the main producer of olive oil in the world.
After the success of the networking event held in Brussels on 29th June 2017 (http://bit.ly/2ykNKD4) and in order to foster the joint participation of researchers, enterprises, public administrations, universities, research institutes, organizations, olive mills, etc., the University of Jaén will be hosting the so-called OLEA R&I PROJECT DEVELOPMENT DAY on 25th January 2018.
This Event will count on the advice of H2020 experts and, among others, will cover the following areas of expertise of the olive sector:
• (A) Biomass for the production of biofuels
• (B) Biomass for the production of renewable electricity/thermal energy
• (C) Earth Sciences/Ecology
• (D) Genomics and Metabolonics
• (E) Health
• (F) ICT
• (G) Marketing and Economy
• (H) Robotics and Automation
Registration will be open until 22nd January 2018. Welcome to OLEA!
Powered by WPeMatico