The EU funded Best Paths project is organising a Special Workshop on 5 April 2018 in Budapest to feature the work undertaken within the project’s 4th demonstration: Innovative Repowering of AC corridors.
The experts of Demo 4, led by 50Hertz Transmission, are finalising the development and testing of several innovative systems, such as:
• new insulated cross-arms,
• High Temperature Low Sag Conductors,
• the engineering of a new composite tower,
• new methods of live-line maintenance and
• a sensor prototype for dynamic line rating.
Powered by WPeMatico