The Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days present the new funding opportunities offered by the Work Programme 2018-2020. This year the content of the event is structured across three days:
• Day 1: 23 October introduces the overall policy background, launches the work programme and covers Global Leadership for Renewables, Decarbonisation of Fossil Fuels, and cross-cutting issues
• Day 2: 24 October guides the participants on Smart Cities & Communities and Energy Systems
• Day 3: 25 October focuses on Smart & Efficient Energy
In addition, there will be two different brokerage events, which will allow the participants to network and find project partners:
• 24 October 2017: An overarching event organised by the National Contact Points for Energy will cover all thematic areas
• 25 October 2017: A second event will take place during the Smart and Efficient Energy day
The Horizon Energy Information Days will:
• Update you on the European Energy policy;
• Present you the energy priorities of the H2020 2018-2020 calls for proposals “Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy”;
• Provide you guidance on how to apply for funding;
• Give you an opportunity to network and find project partners.
Who should attend?
More than 800 participants coming from the research and innovation community, including SME associations, businesses, European and national trade associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, research centres, financial institutions, etc. are expected.
The event will be web-streamed. After the event, you will be able to watch the recordings of all the sessions on your computer. The presentations will also be available for download.
Powered by WPeMatico