ESOF (EuroScience Open Forum) is the largest interdisciplinary science meeting in Europe. It is dedicated to scientific research and innovation and offers a unique framework for interaction and debate for scientists, innovators, policy makers, business people, media and the general public.
Created in 2004 by EuroScience, this biennial European forum brings together over 4 000 researchers, educators, business actors, policy makers and journalists from all over the world to discuss breakthroughs in science.
More than 40% of the participants are students and young researchers. The 8th edition of ESOF will take place in Toulouse, France, from 9 till 14 July 2018.
• Taking part in ESOF is a unique opportunity to:
• Further knowledge on the challenges and breakthroughs in research, innovation and their relation to society;
• Create links, exchange and debate with leaders of the scientific community worldwide in an interdisciplinary context;
• Communicate the latest news on scientific research and innovation to an international audience;
• Develop a network in view of building a research career.
Powered by WPeMatico