The European Alliance for Personalised Medicine is delighted to announce the first of three EU Presidency-themed conferences for 2020.
These will be, firstly, during the Croatia Presidency, followed by a bridging conference between the Croatia and Germany presidencies, and a final event while Germany is at the helm.
The sessions at conference include the following:
• Biomarkers and molecular diagnosis
• Prostate cancer – prevention and early diagnosis
• Orphan regulation and personalised medicine
• Realising the Potential of Data: The Million European Genome Declaration and the EU Digital Health Strategy
• Health literacy and personalised healthcare
Powered by WPeMatico