In the framework of the BioMedaqu Project, the University of Liege and partners are offering a training course covering:
• Fish skeletal development and anatomy
• Advanced visualisation technique for fish skeletal research
• Image analysis, machine learning and automation
• Skeletal pathologies in humans
• Leadership, research impact, grant funding, entrepreneurship, product development & market, and economic modelling.
Registration open until 21st February 2020.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject line ‘BIOMEDAQU Summer School’.
Powered by WPeMatico