The International Cycling Safety Conference (ICSC) is a forum for researchers and experts in the field of cycling safety to exchange their knowledge and bring up new research topics or safety solutions.
The Conferences are organised in a way to facilitate the interaction between the participants. All conference papers are publicly available at the conference web-sites. All papers submitted for the conference will be peer-reviewed by experts in the field. Selected scientific papers from the conference are often published in a special issue of a scientific journal.
Topics for the conference include:
– Cycling mobility
– Bicycle accidentology, naturalistic observations and simulation studies
– Cycling behaviour
– Safety of children and young bicyclists
– In-bicycle devices to improve safety
– Road design, infrastructure, urban elements and traffic regulation
– Bicycle-motor vehicle interactions: driver behaviour, active safety systems and automated vehicles
Powered by WPeMatico